Tuesday, July 26, 2011

DIY

So remember my post about my summer projects?? Well I have completed ONE, which is an accomplishment! It was so much fun and SO EASY! This was my inspiration picture..


I already happen to have a few old frames that I picked up at a market and hadn't done anything with yet! So I got one and cleaned it as well as I could and picked up some spray paint to match my bathroom! I did a few coats of color and let it dry overnight! 

BEFORE


After spray paint..



Then after it was dry I went to the store and grabbed some hooks! I hand screwed the first one in there but did the rest with my electric driver, but obviously if you don't have one its not hard to hand screw them! After that step I was DONE! Incredibly easy right!? Here is the final product! 




LOVE! 

9 comments:

  1. I just moved into my new teeny tiny studio apartment and I have been googling projects like this all week! I am SOOO going to a thrift store and buying a frame and doing this.

    Thanks for the idea! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! and yours looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! So cute and creative. If I did this, I would probably have frames covering an entire wall because I own way too many necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wanting to do this for so long! It turned out super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! And now these four necklaces won't be tangled!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! In a way, it looks like art too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is seriously AMAZING. LOVE it! (and your blog!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally doing this. I need ideas for a photography showcase and would love to incorporate this.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!