Sunday, July 10, 2011

What I'm thinking today..


 My mind is in so many places right now. This post may not even make sense because I don't really have any organization in my mind currently. This quote spoke to me though. I've been thinking all the time lately about where my life is going and where I want it to go. What do I want to do? How do I want to spend my time? How am I going to live my life to the fullest potential I can? Am I in the right place now for that? I have so many questions and doubts and confusion. I honestly don't even know what brought this all about. I just am having a "deep" moment in time I guess. 

I know I DO want to live life the happiest I can. Whatever direction that is, that is where I want to be. I know God has this huge plan for me and knows all the answers to these questions and I just wish He would tell me already! Patience right? Have I explored all the possibilities for happiness? Am I already secure? See, these questions I know are crazy. This post is not meant to make sense really, just to get my feelings out there I think. We all have times in our life where we analyze everything.

2 comments:

  1. I find that when I'm having a time like this, writing down all the questions in my head helps so much!
    I'm reading a book right now that I think might help... Life Lesson for Loving the Way You Live by Jennifer Read Hawthorne
    It's full of stories, reflections, and quotes... very inspiring :)
    I'm sure you will get it all figured out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hear you! And that quotation spoke to me, too. The life I am creating should look like the life I want. A great reminder for both day to day and when I'm making big decisions.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!