Friday, July 29, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!


Today I'm going to join another link up! I'm joining Lauren over at The little things we do for Fill-in-the-blank-Friday! This was my first full day in Portland and it was full of stuff! I'm very exhausted so this post will be short! We went deep sea fishing today in Newport then drove back to Portland, so yea! But heres my contribution to Fill-in-the-blank-Friday! Be looking forward to my guest posters this weekend! I am!

1.   My favorite color is    green. I have way too much green in my apartment though.  .

2.  My travel destination of choice is   undecided. I haven't been everywhere yet so how can I decide!? So far though I would definately say overseas, like England or Hawaii/tropical climates.

3.  My favorite  food is    mexican food. Oh yes sir. I'm actually craving it right now and sad theres not any really good places here! I ate mexican food 3 days straight before this trip though, no lie. I knew I'd be missing it soon.

4.  My happy place is  in front of a painting or with my kittys .

5.  My favorite saying is     also undecided .

6.  My dirty little secret is  that I'm awful about shaving my legs. I'm not saying I'm bigfoot or anything, just it can be prickly   .

7.  Something friends might say about me is that I    can say really stupid things sometimes. I'm not even going to give you an example, but I can be "blonde" occasionally. Oh, and sometimes I laugh really loud

1 comment:

  1. I seriously think we might be the same person! haha! Every one of your answers is just like how I would answer them! Especially, your favorite color being green and the love for Mexican food!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!