Today I'm going to join another link up! I'm joining Lauren over at The little things we do for Fill-in-the-blank-Friday! This was my first full day in Portland and it was full of stuff! I'm very exhausted so this post will be short! We went deep sea fishing today in Newport then drove back to Portland, so yea! But heres my contribution to Fill-in-the-blank-Friday! Be looking forward to my guest posters this weekend! I am!
1. My favorite color is green. I have way too much green in my apartment though. .
2. My travel destination of choice is undecided. I haven't been everywhere yet so how can I decide!? So far though I would definately say overseas, like England or Hawaii/tropical climates.
3. My favorite food is mexican food. Oh yes sir. I'm actually craving it right now and sad theres not any really good places here! I ate mexican food 3 days straight before this trip though, no lie. I knew I'd be missing it soon.
4. My happy place is in front of a painting or with my kittys .
5. My favorite saying is also undecided .
6. My dirty little secret is that I'm awful about shaving my legs. I'm not saying I'm bigfoot or anything, just it can be prickly .
7. Something friends might say about me is that I can say really stupid things sometimes. I'm not even going to give you an example, but I can be "blonde" occasionally. Oh, and sometimes I laugh really loud.