Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!

google


I'm joining the Vintage Apple again for Pinteresting Wednesday! I love Pinterest and it is so much fun to share with yall what I love on there! On a side note.. I leave for Oregon tomorrow! I have a few guest bloggers lined up, but I do have a question for everyone! What is the easiest way to guest blog? Should I have them send me their posts or give them my password and allow them to post? I've never had a guest blogger before so I'm not quite sure the most efficient way to get this done! Now on to my pins..

I'm going to do this for my wedding!

Teacup lamps!

LOVE!




This is very true.

7 comments:

  1. i love the first pin. That would look great at your wedding (or anyone's wedding)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that table is great. I've not guest posted, either, but I think if I did I'd want them to email me the text and attach any photos and just tell me where to insert them. I'm excited to see what you've lined up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeehhh!! I am so excited you are going to Portland, and a little jealous...only because the Houston heat is getting to me a bit! When do you need the entry by? I'm super busy with TFA stuff but can do it this weekend at some point. What do you want me to focus on? I did a Portland entry on my blog a while back so let me know how you want it to be similar and different that! Thanks so much for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those picture frames! How fun.

    And I wouldn't give your password to anyone.. I'd have them send it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pins!

    I'll send you a word document with my entire post. It's easier that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that door table! what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love, love, love them all! esp the first one!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!