Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pinteresting Wednesday

google


Today I'm linking up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple! I just discovered Pinterest a couple weeks ago and have been obsessed ever since! Before I get started I want to throw some exciting news at everyone..

I HAVE A JOB!! 

Thank you all for the prayers because they worked! My interview this morning went great and he offered me the job immediately! I start Friday morning! I will be working at a vet clinic with the boarding animals. It is exactly the type of job I wanted for right now! I'm so excited and feel so blessed to no longer be worrying about finding a job. 

Okay but now to pinning! Here are a few from MY pinterest







All Images Via Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I want to come live in your house because it probably looks freakin' amazing! And, I totally repinned that love me quote the other day! I'll have to find you because these pins are so perfect (and we have similar tastes!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job - that's awesome! Especially since you'll be doing what you want to do!

    Loving the pins :) Found you via the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job! and I love the pins...esp the swedish proverb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics girl :) love your blog by the way! xo and congrats on the job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new job!!! How exciting that they offered you the job so quickly :) That NEVER happens to me hahaha whoops.

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that tree bed frame! so cute :)

    {I'm hosting a giveaway & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pins! That headboard I must do! congrats on getting a job.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!