Ten items from my Bucket List:
1. Do mission work in Africa! I've been on a few mission trips already, but the place I'd like to go most is Africa! I've told my mom since I was in middle school that I was going to go to Africa one day to do mission work and remind her of it yearly!
2. Swim in a shark cage with sharks! I know this sounds crazy, but number one I LOVE sharks! (I'm strange and obsessed with animals) I always have! I used to have shark books as a little kid and can quote you every line from the movie "Jaws". I've swam in a tank with sharks at disney world, but I want to be out in the ocean with big sharks!
3. Visit ALL 7 natural wonders of the world! That is a pretty big thing I know but I really would love to do it! I love seeing God's AMAZING creations! The only one I have crossed off my list so far is the Grand Canyon! I've been there once with family and once with my boyfriend! My boyfriend and I actually camped there and hiked down into the canyon!
4. Skydive! I've planned on doing this for years with my older brother and think I may really do it this summer, hopefully!
5. Have an outdoor wedding! I've always wanted my wedding to be outdoors ever since I was little and dreamnt of it!
6. Sponser a rescued exotic animal, most likely a tiger! Tigers are my favorite animal, by the way. I know this is a random goal but like I said, I'm obsessed with animals.
7. Be successful in selling my paintings! I've sold a couple to people I know and people I don't, but I'd like to one day be semi-successful in selling them. I don't mean as in LIVE off that profit, just I'd like to be able to sell one easily if I wanted too. I don't know if this makes sense to anyone, but I get it.
8. Make a profound difference in someones life. Possibly by being a mentor towards them or even if it is toward a stranger. I just want to do something or be something that someone needs.
9. Go see Starry Night in person. It is in the Museum of Modern art in New York City! I've been to New York before but it just looks like I will have to make another trip! (Which is fine by me, I loved it!)
10. Be completely fluent in ASL (American Sign Language). I took 3 years in high school and will have taken 4 years once I complete college. I can carry on a conversation alright, but I want to know it like the back of my hand!