Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Picks of the Week!

I haven't done picks of the week in awhile, sorry! Here are my picks of the week that I've been craving lately! I'm definately ready for the summer weather! It keeps going back and forth here though in temperature! Yesterday it was 90 degrees then today we had a random hail storm! It's so crazy. I'd love for it to stay one temperature that wasn't so hot ALREADY but that is just wishful thinking!

Aerie

Aerie

J Crew
J Crew
Steve Madden
Steve Madden
Steve Madden

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love your picks of the week! I love the yellow J Crew top.

    http://bethesong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Steve Madden shoe and bag. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all so cute! I especially LOVE those shoes! I like your taste in clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. steve madden shoes!!! PURE LOVE. *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picks of the week and I'm with you on the weather. I live in East Texas so understand your pain..lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!