Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Oh, college..

Once again the life of a college student creeps back up on me! Sorry everyone I kind of left you in the dust for a few days! I'm back though to tell you about my weekend! I'm still pretty busy at the moment so this will be a semi-short post, but full of pictures!

So the K of "MELK" is expecting a baby! I'm so excited for her and her husband, she will be a great mom! We always knew she would be the first to be married and have kids! It is what she has always wanted and she is perfect for it! We threw a western themed baby shower for her this last weekend. It was a lot of work but turned out to be a big hit.. I think! Kelsey enjoyed it at least and took home a lot of goodies. Here are a few pictures:
My boyfriend helped me make the tiny lassos! Bringing out his crafty side!
My miniature diaper cake with leftover diapers
My HUGE diaper cake! His name is Remington, nicknamed Remi.
L, K, & M
my mother!
Since Emily could not be with us, we left a spot for her! M. (E) L. K.

Then the next day was Easter! It was so nice to see my family and spend time with my little nephews! & of course it was very nice to see Ryan and spend time with him!

my 3 nephews and brother!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Looks like the shower went well! I love the theme! Creative! Cowgirl boots = love! Hehe :)

    I hope you're having a great day! Thanks for posting the beautiful pictures!

    XOXO Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely precious! Your pictures are beautiful! I love your blog, I am definitely following you too!

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! Don't forget to enter the giveaway before May 6th! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!