Monday, July 23, 2012

Glance into my wedding

I've already announced this, but I'll say it again.. I'M ENGAGED!! We already have a venue, photographer and date. The date is April 20, 2013! So I hopefully have plenty of time to plan and save! My next order of business WILL be my dress, but that will probably be the hardest part for me! But for now, I wanted to give yall a glimpse into my Pinterest wedding board! Heres some of my inspiration for my wedding! It will be a combo of a couple styles, so I've awkwardly named it "vintage woodsy chic". Strange yes, but will work great for me! 

I LOVE the texture of this cake! 

I'm already saving jars!

I want to rent vintage dinnerware

Will for sure do this!
Love the book centerpiece!


Easy and cute!

My colors! Plus brown!

Great picture background!

Hanging jars.. yes! 

11 comments:

  1. I love that cake! This seems like a great theme :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, i hope it turns out like i picture!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you are going to have a dreamay wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these, especially the white lights in the mason jars on the wood, so pretty and easy. I wish Pinterest was around when I got married.
    Congratulations on your engagement and best of luck with the planning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous. As lovely as all of those images are, let me give you one tip from a recent bride. Find out now how far in advance you get to start setting up at your venue. You'd be amazed how long things take to set up at a wedding. If no one is using the site the day before you, start planning how much you can get the done the day before. Otherwise, realize that someone (unless you have a wedding planner) will have to set it all up in the hours before your wedding, the hours where you'll probably be in hair and make up and all that fun stuff. No matter how thoroughly you outline it to the venue, odds are they'll screw up something, but you won't notice anyway because you'll be so happy and busy so it's not that important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GREAT advice!! yes i have the whole venue reserved for the day/night before so we can decorate! :)

      Delete
  5. We're wedding date twins. Clearly we need to be talking about the planning process! Venting without anyone getting their feelings hurt, haha. xo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I wish you were close by! This was exactly my wedding theme! I have so much you could borrow! Haha. I hope your wedding planning goes GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!