Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thankful Thursday!


I'm bringing back thankful thursday! I haven't done it in so long and I really do miss it! For my new followers out there, thankful thursday is just a day that I post a list of things that I am currently thankful for. Whether its something really deep or something really small, it doesn't matter! It's so important that we all realize everything we have and how much we can take for granted! If we want to participate just grab my button on the right side of this page and post your own list! 

Today I'm thankful for..

1. My parents helping me until I find another job
2. My boyfriend coming to see me for the weekend tomorrow! 


3. Meeting so many new blog friends!
4. Air conditioning! (would not survive Texas without it!)
5. Having such good friends here AND back home! 
6. Summer.
7. Getting to spend time with some of the MELK crew last weekend! 


8. Creative inspiration lately. 
9. A working computer! 
10. Having a little brother who feels close enough to me to share things with me! 



So, what are you thankful for?

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE the idea of thankful thursday! i definitely want to participate in the future :) i am thankful for incredible friends--our night on the town turned into us talking about God for hours even though we could barely hear because the music was so loud--gotta love random nights! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful things to be thankful for! Love your "Thankful Thursday" idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should write another post! I love your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you brought Thankful Thursday back. I love your lists!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!