Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer

So before I went to London, I had about 1 week of my summer vacation. Some I spent back home and some I spent relaxing here. Summer has always been my favorite season, ever since I was little. Some of my favorite parts about it include being out on the lake, fishing, swimming, and really just anything outside. I haven't been out on the lake yet but I have time! I also get to spend more time with my family during the summer! This will be my first summer I have not moved back home though, so I won't get to see them as much as before. Hopefully they will come visit me though and I will still come home for a few weekends.

During my one week of summer before London, I spent some time with my nephews, relaxed, said goodbye to a close friend, and really just prepared for London.


This picture is from my friend Alex's (the one in the pink) goodbye dinner. We surprised her by taking her to eat with just us three, then when we walked in about 10 other people were there to say goodbye to her! She moved back home about 5 hours away to go to school there. I already miss her so much! She was the first person I met here and we automatically clicked when we found out we lived in the same apartment complex! It is so weird driving by her apartment and not seeing her car or her outside with her little dog cupcake! BUT at least we live in the same state right!? Yes, it may be one of the biggest states, but still. We can ALWAYS go visit each other!


I got to see my nephews quite a few times before I left which was GREAT! I adore them and love spending time with them! I'm such a proud aunt it's ridiculous. Half of the pictures in my apartment are of them, no lie. But that's okay! This one above is little Andrew. He is the middle child and the only one able to say he is a local to Hawaii (he was born there). Andrew is the most courageous out of the three and possibly the one to get in the most trouble. But he is a cutie. My sister in law jokes that she won't let me carry him around in public by myself because people will mistake him for my son. It's quite funny.


This is the oldest Nikolas! He is definately going to be a little heartbreaker with those baby blues. He is so smart and he knows it.


This little one is the youngest, Carson. He is a hoot. He just now is really starting to talk like crazy and show his personality. He's wild, its hysterical.


They are on a tee ball team that my brother and sister in law actually coach and I FINALLY got to go to a game before I went to London! They are actually really good! Nikolas is starting to really get it and is getting good! Andrew just has fun in the outfield throwing dirt and sparking up conversation.


Andrew got the gameball at the game I saw. He was SO excited and even slept with it that night. Adorable.

How is the beginning of yalls summer going?


2 comments:

  1. Ah they're so cute! I can't wait to hear about your London trip! Thank you for the warm welcome to Texas :) I love it so far, though it's ridiculously humid. Everyone is so friendly too. I'm staying with my aunt and uncle before I get started with training for the job tomorrow but I think that it's going to be a really good fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and following walkswithBella! Lovely blog you have here!

    xo - tamra

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!