Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A little summary..

This post is designated to giving a little summary about myself. Nothing too serious, just a few tid bits accompanied by pictures. Firstly, I am a college student majoring in psychology and minoring in art. I am a Christian and try to live my life pleasing to God. I'm trying not to waste my talents he gave me and to use them to glorify him and his creation.


I love to paint and be creative in any way. This is one of my paintings I've done, its huge and hangs over my bed. The coloring is a little darker than the painting actually is, but that's just my camera tint.


I have two cats that I treat just like my children. I ADORE animals! This little girl is Paisley. I got her when I first went to college, saved her from my family farm. She is quite a spit fire but my little princess.


This is George, my little boy. I rescued him from an animal shelter not even a year ago. As the picture shows, he is a cuddler. He is currently cuddled by my side as I write this, attempting to lay on the keyboard. 


This is my beautiful mother! My parents are a big part of my life and I am very close to them. My mom is an amazing woman who I am so much like but also very different from. I love her though and appreciate her so much!


This is my handsome father! My dad is a character. I am very much like my dad as well. The time we spend together usually consists of fishing or doing something outside. He is so supportive and I appreciate that so much!


 This picture contains two important subjects. First off, my two brothers. The one with his arm around me is my little brother, the other on the right is my older brother. I love having brothers and being able to have them there for me and also be there for them. The second subject is my nephews. They are adorable and a big part of my life! As you can tell, family is very important to me.


And last, but definitely not least, is my boyfriend. He is a huge part of my life and I couldn't get by without him. He is a big inspiration to me and supports me so much.

Tomorrow will not be such a long post! I promise. This was just a glimpse of my life and what I find important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!