Tuesday, March 15, 2011

& So it begins..





So welcome to my brand new blog!
I decided to start it off with a tad bit of a lazy post, my apologies. I would like to start though with saying that this blog is not meant to make me sound like a writer. I plan on updating daily or at least every few days with my thoughts on life and everything that that involves. I'm very passionate about observing my life carefully and trying to appreciate all that it entails. I hope keeping this blog will help me highlight those things and give me an outlet to express some of my creativity. I love to paint and will occasionally be posting new paintings on here, sometimes for sale. Next post I will tell you all a little bit more about myself, but today I leave you with the start of my weekly list of my own current top picks. Picks that I may purchase or just admire.

Here we go:


Anthropologie
Anthropologie
Nordstrom (Just ordered yesterday)

American Eagle
Steve Madden

1 comment:

  1. let's try this again..
    peekaboooo my blog sees youuu :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!