Wow guys! It has been too long! So much as been going on in my life since February, it's just been kinda crazy! I have thought about coming back many many times but just didn't do it. THEN I got an email with a comment from Sarah over at A Buckeye in Badgerland with a nomination for the Liebster award! I have been gone for months yet she still thought of me as one of her 11 nominees! I was so touched! Thank you Sarah because you just brought my blog back to life! So here is my post for the award & yall really need to go check out Sarah's blog! I've been a follower of her for a long time and really enjoy her blog!
"The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."
Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!
MY 11 FACTS:
1. My cats are my children.
2. On that same note, I have a magnet on the back of my car that says "I <3 my cat". Yes, really.
3. I have a soft spot for all animals.
4. I will order the same thing at a restaurant for months then switch to something else.
5. My favorite flower is a sunflower but I hate cutting them to put in vases.
6. I've had the same car since I was 16, now 22. Black Jeep Liberty.
7. I love drawing and painting but will go months without doing it because of lack of inspiration.
8. I love reading! Suspense is probably my favorite.
9. I danced for 15 years and miss it!
10. I drink sweet tea on a daily basis.
11. I taught myself to type using a Timon & Pumba typing game on my grandparents ancient computer.
ANSWERS TO SARAH'S QUESTIONS:
1. What TV show do you never miss? Vampire Diaries.
2. What piece of jewelry do you wear every day? My ring with a copper heart on it. I got myself and my mom matching ones after she had heart surgery.
3. Do you call all facial tissues Kleenex? I actually do not! They are all tissue.
4. What book would you recommend for my summer reading list? "Juliet" by Anne Fortier
5. What's one thing you do but you feel you're too old for? Play with my food, guilty!
6. What's one thing you do but feel you're too young for? I'll always hate paying bills!
7. How do you like your eggs? I don't really eat them but if I DO I prefer scrambed with cheese.
8. Which of your Pinterest boards has the most pins? Wedding Board!
9. What current fashion/beauty trend do you hate? Jumpers because theres no way I can pull them off.
10. What's your favorite holiday tradition? Decorating for Halloween!
11. What's your favorite dessert? Chocolate covered strawberries!
1. What book are you currently reading?
2. What is your all time favorite book?
3. What is your all time favorite movie?
4. Do you take vitamins regularly?
5. What is your favorite flower?
6. What is your favorite way to work out?
7. How many animals do you own if any?
8. Are you a night owl or early bird?
9. Why do you blog?
10. What is your favorite make up brand?
11. What is your favorite season?
The 11 Recipients:
Cassie @ Candidly Cassie
Danille @ d.landy
Alyssa @ Happiness & Hydrangeas
Laynah @ Laynah's Corner
Anna @ Life is Sweet*
Sarah @ Peace, Love, & Sweet Tea
Maddie @ spark.
Candace @ Together for the better
Helen @ With a Little Sparkle & Shine
Now yall have fun and please check back because I'm back! Thanks again Sarah!