Friday, February 17, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday!


Today I'm participating in Fill in the blank friday over at the little things we do! Go link up with her!


1.  The love of my life is    my Savior, Jesus Christ!

2.   Falling in love is    amazing, but confusing for some people like me! Sometimes its so hard to decipher feelings but when you fall hard you will know.

3.  Marriage is    really exciting to think about, but also really nerveracking. I know it will be hard work.

4. The longest relationship I've ever had was   my current one, 6 years.

5. The key to a good relationship is  self sacrifice, understanding & laughter.

6. I feel loved when    someone surprises me or does something creative for me.

7.  My favorite quote about love is   "it is impossible to love and be wise" & "love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction".

1 comment:

  1. I love those quotes :)

    I've nominated you for a Liebster-- check it out: http://abuckeyeinbadgerland.blogspot.com/2012/07/sweet-valerie-over-at-make-mine-cosmo.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!