What I am LOVING..
- I started on my wedding registry today! Went by with my mom first to get her opinion and what we need! It was really exciting!
- This adorable little girl! I rescued her a few weeks ago off the side of the road and have been fostering her ever since! She is such a sweetheart!
- It's officially August! Which is closer to my wedding date! This month has lots planned in regards to wedding planning! We will complete our registry, wedding dress shop and possibly even do engagement pictures! We may wait until September to do those though because it's so darn hot in Texas!
- I've started my own pet sitting business! I have a couple clients in town that are really loyal to me already and just started to market myself FORREAL so hope to have things looking up soon!
- I've been participating a lot lately in efforts to get a new Animal Shelter in my town. I'm working with quite a few women, one of them I'm close too and am loving it! I may even be put in charge of running a temporary shelter soon!
- Teacups! I've been obsessed with tea cup decorations on Pinterest lately! These are little bird feeders that I WILL have one day! As long as the day doesn't trample them!
Then the "not so much"..
- I've been on the job hunt for about 2 months now! I've had a lot of maybe's but nothing else yet. I had a great interview today that has already called me back but it is a job with a low cost spay/neuter clinic where my rate would only go up to $8. I LOVE the cause but just can't live on that right now! So it seems like I'm coming so close yet so far!
- I still have to find a HOME for the little girl (Gypsy) you saw above! The longer I keep her the more attached I become!
- The HEAT! It's been crazy hot lately, over 100 every single day! There's not one day that I don't end up sweating insanely and feeling gross!
- Finances! Without a job right now, I'm having to dig into my savings for wedding things! Def not fun.
But then I have to step back and think about this..
& I know I'll be okay.