Tuesday, January 31, 2012


Can you believe it is February already?  I know I can't! Everything is going by so fast. February is going to be a very busy month for me as well! Let me do a little out loud thinking and list what will be going on in my life:


#1. My little brother's last semester of high school is getting on a roll! A lot of his once in a lifetime senior activities start this month that I will need to attend. My little brother is almost all grown up! Pretty crazy, don't know if I'm ready for that! 


#2. Valentine's day of course! I am a sucker for it but this year Ryan and I will not be exchanging gifts. Money has been an issue for us this year so we can do without gifts! So if anyone has any suggestions for any gift or anything that doesn't involve money, I'll gladly consider them! I know yall are creative! 


#3. I move home this month! I just started gathering boxes to start packing, so I may be a little behind already! I literally don't have a free weekend to move everything in one trip so it will be crazy! I know my family is very excited though.

#4. I start my new job as a vet technician back home too! I'm excited to have more responsibility as a tech! 

#5. Ryan's 24th birthday is this month! I have no plans for it yet but need some! Once again, money-smart ideas would be greatly appreciated! 


Do yall have a busy month? Any special plans for V-day? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Last year, (and probably this year too) my boyfriend and made dinner together. We kept it really low key and casual, and we loved it. I'm already looking forward to it this year!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!